Editorial board members play an important role in ForteOpen Journals publishing group. The Editors greatly contribute to the journal prestige and consistently improve the journal standards by handling peer review thoroughly. An Editorial Board is a very important part of ForteOpen Journals and the team makes huge contributions in maintaining the great quality of the publications and the content. The Editor should determine whether a submitted manuscript is appropriate for the journal.
Guidelines for Editorial board members:
- Editors should express their view regarding the manuscript whether it falls under the scope of the journal or not.
- Editors are requested to review the manuscripts which are received to the journal by authors and suggest the modifications to be done in the manuscript to increase the quality of the article.
- The publication of the article is based on Editors decision after getting satisfied with the quality of the paper and the decision of the editor should not be influenced by any factors.
- The Editors rapid response is very essential to maintain the proper time constraints. In case the editors are busy with their work schedule and are unable to participate in the peer review process, then it is the editor’s responsibility to inform it to the Editorial Office.
- Editors are requested to submit manuscripts to the journal to release an issue within the desired time.
- If an article is not suitable for publication it will be rejected. The editor shall inform the same to the author(s) along with the comments.