Forte Journal of Biomedical Research (FTBR) is an Open Access, International peer-reviewed Journal published on behalf of the Forte open Publishers. The journal motto of FTBR accelerating the scientific and technical research papers, considering the importance of technology and the human health in the advanced levels and several emergency medical and clinical issues associated with it, the key attention is given towards biomedical research. Thus, asserting the requirement of a common evoked and enriched information sharing platform for the craving readers.
The journal deals with all aspects of Emergency Medicine and Critical Care, diseases and therapeutic interventions. The journal aims to publish clinical and experimental work on all the topics related to Emergency Medicine and Critical Care.
- Biomedical Research
- Forte open international journals that Publish articles on various disciplines of Biomedical Research.
- Articles will be freely accessible to everyone immediately upon publication
- Quick review process within 30 days through “Double-blinded peer review” method.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of the article for peer review.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty, and originality.
- The issue of Publication Certificate to the author.
- High visibility of your Published work.