Forte Journal of Cardiology (FTCA) is an Open Access, International peer reviewed Journal published on behalf of the Forte open Publishers. The Journal scientific papers dealing with agricultural subjects
The journal aims to spread knowledge and information on all the sciences related to cardiology, Cardiovascular gene therapy, Cardiac development, Angioplasty, Coronary artery diseases, Atherosclerosis, Arrhythmias, Cardiac evolution, Pathogens and their impact on the cardiovascular system in causing diseases, Nuclear cardiology, Vasospastic disorders, Venous thrombosis, Chronic venous insufficiency, Myocardial ischemia, Blood transfusion, Pericardium, Embolism, Cardiovascular biology, Electrocardiography, Endocarditis, Haemofiltration, Haemodialysis, Pericarditis, Cardiac anaesthesia, Coronary stent, Aneurysm, Cardiovascular gene therapy, Cardiac development.
Forte Journal of Cardiology encompasses all aspects of basic and clinical research on the design, development, manufacture and evaluation of methods applied to the cardiovascular Research.
- Forte open international journals that Publish articles on various disciplines of Cardiology.
- Articles will be freely accessible to everyone immediately upon publication
- Quick review process within 30 days through “Double-blinded peer review” method.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of the article for peer review.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty, and originality.
- The issue of Publication Certificate to the author.
- High visibility of your Published work.
We accept your manuscripts which comes under the scope of Cardiology at Submit Manuscript (or) email@example.com