Forte Journal of Clinical Pharmacy (FTCP) is an Open Access, International peer-reviewed Journal published on behalf of the Forte open Publishers. The journal aims to spread knowledge and information on all the ideas and discussions on pharmacotherapy and outcome research, clinical pharmacy, pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, the clinical use of medicines, medical devices and laboratory tests, information on medicines and medical devices information, pharmacy services research, medication management, other clinical aspects of pharmacy.
All the research topics in the field of pharmaceutical sciences are covered by the journal. Immense research in pharmacy field facilitates to improve public health. The journal focuses on integrated care to improve health and economic outcome.
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Forte open international journals that Publish articles on various disciplines of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Articles will be freely accessible to everyone immediately upon publication
- Quick review process within 30 days through “Double-blinded peer review” method.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of the article for peer review.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty, and originality.
- The issue of Publication Certificate to the author.
- High visibility of your Published work.