Forte Journal of Ophthalmology (FTOP) is an Open Access, International peer-reviewed Journal published on behalf of the Forte open Publishers. The journal aims to create a platform to publish various aspects of ophthalmology. The journal covers a wide variety of clinical trials and experimentation in diagnosing and sorting the issues with a challenge to provide the best eye care solutions.
The journal welcomes for consistent research in vision care and management with an aim to provide best, safe and easily adoptable eye care practices. The journal pivot on prominent topics of ophthalmology like clinical optometry, clinical and investigative studies, treatments, surgical techniques, advanced instrumentation and diagnostic procedures and technologies, ocular surface pathology, cataract, and refractive surgery, ocular surface physiology and several other intellectually challenging subjects relevant to ophthalmology.
- Forte open international journals that Publish articles on various disciplines of Ophthalmology.
- Articles will be freely accessible to everyone immediately upon publication
- Quick review process within 30 days through “Double-blinded peer review” method.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of the article for peer review.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty, and originality.
- The issue of Publication Certificate to the author.
- High visibility of your Published work.