Forte Journal of orthopedics and sports medicine (FTOS) is an Open Access, International peer-reviewed Journal published on behalf of the Forte open Publishers. The journal aims to spread knowledge and information on all the orthopedics and Sports Medicine. The journal scope also includes information regarding both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders
The journal works with an expedition to exchange ideas to help the research community and concerned with the symposium of orthopedics, traumatology, rheumatology, arthroscopy, bone tumors and various extensive orthopedics related topics. The journal aspires to disseminate knowledge regarding musculoskeletal disorders that helps to improve patient care and also.
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Forte open international journals that Publish articles on various disciplines of Orthopedics & Sports Medicine.
- Articles will be freely accessible to everyone immediately upon publication
- Quick review process within 30 days through “Double-blinded peer review” method.
- Prompt Acknowledgement after acceptance of the article for peer review.
- Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty, and originality.
- The issue of Publication Certificate to the author.
- High visibility of your Published work.